Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby's First Kanji 1-4

Awww! How adorable! I'm learning my first Kanji. It seems like a right of passage that I will be able to look back upon someday with nostalgia, like when I finish passing my Level 1 JLPT (someday!).

So for the posterity of the moment, here are my first Kanji, from the new Tuttle textbook Beginning Japanese, that I learned last week:

木 = き
日 = に
本 = ほん
語 = ご

However, I've determined that this book is a bit overwhelming to learn on its own, so I am supplementing my learning with TextFugu: The Online Japanese Texbook for Self Teachers.

So, officially, according to TextFugu, here are my first Kanji 1-4:

一 = いち;ひと。つ・ひと
二 = に;ふた。つ・ふた
七 = しち;なな。つ・なな
九 = きゅう、く;ここ。つ;ここ

So adorable, yes?

~Happy, Happy Japanese Learning to You!~

No comments:

Post a Comment